Friday, June 29, 2018

Under The Shadow Of Love

























I put my hands around your wide shoulders,
Feel the warmth of my hug and your desire,
Is this our awe filled hour as we quiver;
Make heart beats flutter with pure divine love.

Cold tantalizing lips dry as I thirst,
Your softly moans to my virgin kisses,
Untouched defenseless, do fall apart
With infected tongues, their hide and seek game?

Wet warmth, sequestered by our timid lips
Flows with utter joy to hunger for more,
Molding us in natural deep desire;
With foreplay, we are doomed to make love.

Touched by my timid fingers you quiver,
Like freshness in the mature misty gale
With tender shrill out-cries to sway and sing,
Coaxed by groans of magical ecstasy?

Tempting me to the softness of numbed joy,
Intoxicated I yearn to wish for bliss,
Long for the lonely heart filled moments,
That make you come alive with raptures.

Come again under my lovable shadow,
Or let me drown in the lust filled blue eyes,
For your vixen charms always entice me,
To live in a phantoms' delight forever:

No comments:

Post a Comment