Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The Fiddle Plays



The Fiddle In Play

Let me hold you stretched by the tussle of your hair
Pleasure my itchy palms by your drive
Let us align each mated rhyme to your gait
we snug and jolt quicken our stride with each spur
Capturing moments in the frenzied ecstasy
Gripped by the joy, shrieking like wild cats;
.
I would caress you to my fingers delight
Torture your screams as music for the stout fiddle
Slide to rub and flow with the tormented notes
Provoking you to play with extreme passion
Bound to me by your outrageous seduction
Confront my passion with immense pleasure;
.
To each others as response we coax and glance
And clasp each other like chirping bird to crave
But the magic from our desperate foreplay
Grinds to hinge rise and fall in the shifting toil
Feel the body sway pressure the tipped moulds
Coaxed together our fluid climax quivers.
.
White teeth, blue eyed blinks sparkle in twisted grins;
For I know we fuse with time to score our win.


No comments:

Post a Comment